Thank you for your interest in DENT ESTET services!
DENT ESTET is committed to providing a level corresponding to the GDPR rules of confidentiality, availability and integrity of personal data related to any data subject by means of our actions of services and marketing.
DENT ESTET processes and stores personal data in the EU, this processing being in accordance with GDPR rules.
This privacy statement explains the types of information we collect from customers or potential customers and how we use this information.
The data protection policy in DENT ESTET is based on the following data protection principles:
- The processing of personal data will be done in a legal, fair and transparent manner;
- The collection of personal data will be done only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and the data will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- The collection of personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to the information necessary for the purpose of processing;
- The personal data will be correct and, where necessary, updated;
- All necessary measures will be taken to ensure that incorrect data is deleted or corrected without delay;
- The personal data will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subject and for a period no longer than the one in which the personal data are processed;
- All personal data will be kept confidential and stored in a manner that ensures the necessary security;
- Personal data will not be distributed to third parties unless it is necessary for the purpose of providing services in accordance with the agreements;
- The data subjects have the right to request the access to the personal data, the rectification and erasure thereof, to object to or restrict the processing of the data, as well as the right of data portability, with the limitations arising from the laws governing the health field.
Personal data means any information that may be related to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal data include all types of direct or indirect information, such as name, email, telephone, date of birth, medical history, etc.
Collection of personal data
Users of our site who wish to benefit from our services or information may be asked to make available their personal data so that DENT ESTET can improve their services.
We can collect data such as: Name, email, telephone, birthday and physical address.
Also, during the use of the DENT ESTET.ro site, our company collects data regarding the history of your searches, respectively: read articles, visited pages, etc. At the same time, with the help of tracking codes installed on our site from various analysis and statistics service providers, data such as IP address, page usage time, pages visited are collected.
All this information is collected for the sole purpose of optimizing and improving the operation of our site, so that we can provide you with a pleasant experience when using it.
Who has access to your data?
We inform you that we use different services from external or internal providers ("persons authorized by the controller"), to whom we can transmit some of the personal data collected from you, with the express mention that we will only call on authorized persons who offer sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing complies with the requirements provided in the Regulation and to ensure the protection of your rights. The categories of services for which we collaborate with the aforementioned suppliers and the personal data transferred to them are the following:
1. SMTP services (email communication) - e-mail address;
2. Newsletter services - e-mail address, last name, first name, telephone number;
3. Invoicing services – last name and first name, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
4. Courier/postal services – last name and first name, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
5. SMS sending services - phone number;
6. Online payment processing services – last name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
7. Comment services – last name, first name, e-mail;
8. Accounting services – last name, first name, address;
9. Legal services – last name, first name, address;
For how long is your data stored?
The personal data provided by you will be processed during the course of the contractual relations with you, and subsequently, for a reasonable duration, which cannot be shorter than the general limitation period.
What are your rights?
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- the right of access to data - you have the right to obtain from DENT ESTET CLINIC SA a confirmation that it processes or not personal data concerning you, and access to those data; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company and which are subject to processing. DENT ESTET may charge a reasonable fee, based on administrative costs. The information will be provided to you in an electronic format currently used.
- the right to rectification - you have the right that DENT ESTET CLINIC SA rectifies inaccurate personal data and the right to obtain the supplementing of personal data which are incomplete. DENT ESTET CLINIC SA will communicate any rectification of personal data, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort and will inform you about this.
- the right to erasure of data- you have the right to obtain from DENT ESTET CLINIC SA the erasure of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, and DENT ESTET CLINIC SA has the obligation to delete the respective data. DENT ESTET CLINIC SA staff will communicate you personally any erasure of personal data, except where this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort and will inform you about this.
- the right to restriction of processing - you have the right to obtain from DENT ESTET CLINIC SA the restriction of processing. DENT ESTET CLINIC SA will communicate you any restriction of your data processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort and will inform you about this.
- the right to data portability - you are entitled to receive your personal data as these were provided by DENT ESTET CLINIC SA in a structured format, currently used and which can be automatically read and transmit these data to another controller, when this is technically feasible;
- the right to object - you have the right to object, on grounds relating to the particular situation in which you find yourself at any time, to your personal data processing, including to creating profiles based on those provisions;
- the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles;
- the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing;
- the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of personal data carried out by DENT ESTET CLINIC based on consent before its withdrawal.
How do you have access to your data?
For any questions or requests regarding the personal data you have transmitted to us, including in order to exercise the rights you have, as mentioned in the previous section, you can contact us at: DENT ESTET, 27 Aviatorilor Blvd., 1st floor, Bucharest, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DENT ESTET CLINIC SA will provide you with the information requested in electronic format when possible, unless you request another format.
The information provided, as well as any communication and measures taken in your exercise of the above rights, are offered by DENT ESTET CLINIC SA free of charge. However, if your requests are unfounded or excessive, especially because of their repetitive character, DENT ESTET CLINIC SA can:
- either charge a tax, taking into account the administrative costs for providing the information or communication or for taking the required measures;
- either refuse to respond to the request.
We specify that by accepting this agreement, your personal data will be processed by DENT ESTET CLINC SA, in accordance with the present Data Processing Policy.